New York Times Economic Scene Columnist Eduardo Porter will moderate a discussion with Mr. Moscovici, where they will discus the state of transatlantic economic and financial affairs, the future of customs and transatlantic taxation, and answer questions about the European economy.
Topics of discussion will include:
• Unfinished business: the next steps in deepening the Economic and Monetary Union
• Protecting against protectionism: Outlook and risks for the European economy
• What's next: prospects for the EU after the 2019 European elections
• Pierre Moscovici, Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs, Taxation, and Customs, European Commission
• Eduardo Porter, Economic Scene Columnist, The New York Times [moderator]
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM - Check in/Networking
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Program
EACC NY Member: Free
Non- Member: Free
Harvard Club of New York City
35 West 44th St.
New York, NY 10036