The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) invites you to a conversation with parliamentary delegations from Ukraine and Lithuania.
- Iryna Herashchenko, First Deputy Speaker, Ukrainian Parliament
- Hanna Hopko, Chair of the Foreign Relations Committee, Ukrainian Parliament
- Andrius Kubilius, Deputy Chair of European Affairs Committee, Lithuanian Parliament
- Žygimantas Pavilionis, Chair of the Subcommittee on Transatlantic Relations and Democratic Development, Foreign Affairs Committee, Lithuanian Parliament
- Jonathan D. Katz, Senior Fellow, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
The discussion will address common security threats and opportunities for economic development in the region. Following opening remarks by the deputy speakers from Ukraine and Lithuania, the discussion will explore current and future security threats posed by Russia, identify shared goals in fostering economic and political stability, and explore opportunities for greater European integration. All members of the delegation will offer their perspective on regional opportunities and challenges.
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Matlaga at email@example.com.