Dive into sustainable and innovative ideas through videos and more!
Denmark is a small country in terms of population, as only around 5.8 million people live there—however, Denmark sees itself as a giant country on the GREEN scene! Over the past 50 years, it has ensured a smooth transition from black to green energy, and has shown that economic growth and green transition can go hand in hand.
By clicking through (or downloading) the booklet below, you can read and learn more in “Denmark – The State of Green Solutions,” an interactive guide featuring QR-codes, videos, and more to explore.
Want more Kids Euro Fest online activities? Browse the rest below!
- BULGARIA: Creating an Art Installation
- DENMARK: The State of Green Solutions
- FINLAND: Moomins Animations — Thrills and Cuddles!
- GREECE: Playing at Home With the Museum of Cycladic Art
- LUXEMBOURG: The Birth of Luxembourg
- MALTA: Sweet Dreams Are Made of…Cheese
- POLAND: Polish Superheroes
- ROMANIA: The Sentries of Danube Delta
- SLOVAKIA: Baking Demonstration!
- SPAIN: Elcano & Magellan
Feel like getting out of the house? Check out our in-person KidsEuroFest events below!