- Stavros Lambrinidis, Ambassador of the European Union to the U.S.
- Emily Haber, Ambassador of Germany to the U.S., Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- Paul Bottei, Assistant Federal Public Defender, Columbus, Ohio
- Shareef Cousin, Louisiana Death Row Exoneree, Witness to Innocence
- Robert Dunham, Executive Director, Death Penalty Information Center
- Ruth Friedman, Director, Federal Capital Habeas Project
- Paula Redondo Alvarez-Palencia, Political Officer, Delegation of the European Union to the U.S. (Moderator)
Program and Speaker Biographies
To attend, please click the blue registration button below.
|The European Union, as part of its commitment to defending human rights, is the largest donor in the fight against death penalty worldwide. All EU countries have abolished the death penalty in line with the European Convention on Human Rights. #AbolishDeathPenalty #EU4HumanRights