Join the European Union and our Member States for one of the largest performing arts festivals for children in America: The Kids Euro Fest! Hosted over two Saturdays -- first at the French Embassy (October 9th) and then at the Swedish Embassy (October 16th) -- the Kids Euro Fest Family Days will feature in-person European performances, interactive workshops, food vendors and music that everyone in your family will enjoy.
Programming runs from 12:00PM-4:00PM each day; full line-up coming soon!
***Please note the different locations for the two dates:***
On October 9th: Embassy of France, 4101 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007
On October 16th: Embassy of Sweden, 2900 K St NW, Washington, DC 20007
Busy Saturdays but free on Sundays? From October 10 to 24, the Embassy of Finland will host an exhibition of the Moomins fairytales at the National Children’s Museum (1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW). RSVP here.
Can’t make it in-person? No worries! Check out KidsEuroFest.org for tons of on-demand programming you can enjoy right from your living room anytime between from October 9 – 30.
- Photo ID and Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within the past 72 hours is required, along with a matching photo ID. Proof of vaccination can be your physical vaccine card or a photo of your vaccine card. Proof of vaccination for attendees under age 12 is not required.
- Inside embassy grounds, all guests above age 2 must wear masks, except when actively eating or drinking. Those who do not comply may be asked to leave.
- All guests must register, for contact tracing purposes.
- The total number of visitors on embassy grounds will be limited in order to observe social distancing. Therefore, please be prepared to wait should capacity already be reached when you arrive.
- Surfaces and restrooms will be regularly disinfected throughout the event.
- All seating will be socially distanced.
- The Kids Euro Fest follows the DC Government COVID-19 Health Guidance, which is subject to change at any time. Registrants will be notified in advance if entrance or attendance policies change as a result.
Photography and video recording will be taken during the event, for the possible use on the EU Delegation and Kids Euro Fest online channels. If you do not wish to be photographed, please kindly inform a staff member when you arrive upon check-in, to receive a wristband for this purpose.
By registering for this event, you assume all risks related to possible COVID-19 exposure by attending, and agree not to hold the European Union Delegation to the United States, the Embassy of Sweden, nor their staff, contractors, affiliates or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.