The European Union is the single biggest investor in the United States, and a major trading partner for Kentucky and southern Ohio. This long-term, balanced trade and investment relationship has created over 100,000 local jobs in the Kentucky-Ohio region.
Join us to hear from local businesses who expanded through trade with Europe, discuss what lies ahead for the EU-US economic relationship, and connect with EU and Member State trade officials in an online matchmaking tailored to your interests.
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM ET online panel discussion
1:15 PM – 3:15 PM ET exclusive international one-on-one networking opportunity
- Kate Shanks, Vice President, Public Affairs, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Ambassador Stavros Lambrinidis, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- Ohio Lieutenant Governor Jon Husted
Virtual Trade Roundtable
- James Sheehan, CEO, Mubea North America (Florence, KY)
- Kristin Najdi, Director, Office of Western and Northern Europe, U.S. Commercial Service
- Peter Young, Deputy Head of the Trade and Agricultural Section, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- Moderated by Todd P. Schwartz, Executive Director, European American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cincinnati
- Marcia Brandstadt, Director, U.S. Commercial Service Cincinnati
After the panel discussion speak with EU and EU Member State trade officials in an online matchmaking experience tailored to your specific interests. Make the connections today that can drive your future growth. #KYOhioEU
To register, please click on the blue registration button.
This event is organized by the European Union in partnership with the European American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cincinnati, Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service, and the International Trade Administration.