The European Union is the single biggest investor in the United States and a major trading partner for the Mountain West. This long-term, balanced trade relationship has created well over 100,000 local jobs in the region. Join us for a discussion about the future EU-US economic relationship, as well as matchmaking with EU and Member State trade officials tailored to your interests.
9 AM – 10 AM Mountain Time (11 AM Eastern) online panel discussion
11 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time (1 PM Eastern) one-on-one networking opportunity
- Ambassador Stavros Lambrinidis, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- Colorado Governor Jared Polis
- Alicia J. Keyes, Cabinet Secretary, New Mexico Economic Development
- Karen Gerwitz, President, World Trade Center Denver
- David Carlebach, Vice President, International Investment, World Trade Center Utah
- Kevin J. O’Shea, Senior Vice President, International Trade, Arizona Commerce Authority
- Moderated by Tomas Baert, Head of the Trade, Digital and Agricultural Section, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
After the panel discussion and a short break, speak with EU and EU Member State trade officials in an online matchmaking experience tailored to your specific interests. Make the connections today that can drive your future growth. #EUMountainWest
This event is organized by the European Union in partnership with Arizona Commerce Authority, World Trade Center Utah, World Trade Center Denver and the New Mexico International Trade Alliance.