Hoping to participate in Kids Euro Fest, but preferring to stay home? Fear not! We’ve got plenty of children activities, shows, and more available for free throughout the duration of the Festival, from October 9-30. Each is a perfect way to bring some European culture into the house, and can be accessed via our website. Check out what’s coming by clicking below!
- SPAIN: Elcano & Magellan
- SLOVAKIA: Baking Demonstration!
- ROMANIA: The Sentries of Danube Delta
- MALTA: Sweet Dreams Are Made of…Cheese
- ITALY: Trash
- GREECE: Playing at Home With the Museum of Cycladic Art
- GERMANY: Summer Rebels
- DENMARK: The State of Green Solutions
- BULGARIA: Creating an Art Installation
- FINLAND: Moomins Animations — Thrills and Cuddles!
Feeling up for something in-person? This year, we will be hosting two in-person Family Days that feature a plethora of European activities for both children and parents to enjoy—as well as a special museum exhibit and National Day celebration. Attendance to each is free but you must register; check them out below!